Professional Qualification offered by BEEC
Frequently Asked Questions for BEEC Qualifications
- +How do I apply to a program?
- +Is there an application fee?
- +What are your admissions requirements?
- +What is company sponsorship?
- +What is the process for obtaining sponsorship from my company?
- +Are the programs open to participants from outside Nigeria?
- +How long does it take to process my application?
- +How do I check the status of my application?
- +When will I receive the program schedule?
- +If I am not accepted into a program, can I apply again for a future session?
- +If I do not live in the Nigeria, will I need a visa to attend Executive Education programs?
Business Education Examinations Council (BEEC) is the leading management development & staff training organization in Africa. BEEC provides a comprehensive range of training and development courses designed to meet the needs of Executives and staff. BEEC courses are held in major cities in Nigeria, Africa. BEEC is a Federal Government accredited training provider as its courses are accredited by the Centre for Management Development (CMD).
THE CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC RELATIONS UK QUALIFICATIONS
The Business Education Examinations Council (BEEC) has the pleasure to inform you and your colleagues that the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) Britain, registration for February, 2017 programme is in progress. BEEC represents in Nigeria the CIPR - a leading international qualification in Public Relations. The programme includes weekend training, assignment and assessment in Nigeria under the supervision of Chartered Institute of Public Relations Britain.
Lecturers are strictly CIPR certified members.