The Directors Development Programme is specially designed for Board Chairmen, Chief Executives, Executive Directors of Companies, Non Executive Directors and Senior Managers in Public and Private Sectors. Its purpose is to update the existing knowledge of the Directors and ensure that
the Directors are aware of global best practice in organisational direction so that they can continue to make effective contributions to the board. We have carefully shortlisted Companies and Organisations to be invited to nominate their board members.
We are pleased to inform you that your organization has been selected to nominate your Board members and Senior Managers to attend.
Emphasis at the Programme will be on:
· Directors Responsibilities and Liabilities
· Strategic Thinking and Strategic Direction for Board Members
· How to be a Competent and effective Director
· To whom are Directors Accountable
· The exercise of Governance and the provision of the Board Oversight Functions
· The Board Structure, Board’s Functions and how they work
· Board’s Relationship and Board Effectiveness
· The Board Process
· The Board Leadership and Transformational Leadership
· Directors Responsibility for Directing change
· Evaluation and Appraisal of Director’s Work.
At the end of this programme, Directors will:
· Understand the Principles and Practice of Organisational Direction
· Update their existing knowledge on the Roles, Responsibilities and Liabilities of Directors
· Enhance Strategic thinking and equip Board members to provide Strategic Direction to their organisations.
· Understand the Roles of the Chairman, Managing Director, Executive Director, and Non-Executive Director’s
· Review Professional Competence and Personal Development of a Director
· Update Skills required for Board Leadership
· Learn how Board are Structured and evolve
· Understand the Roles of the Board and Board Relationship
· Understand Board Processes and its Effectiveness
· Discuss Board Appraisal Procedure
· Understand Strategy Formulation and how Stakeholder needs
Drive Corporate Objectives the context of public and private sectors.
World – class faculty members in Directors Development will lead the programme.
· Develop Strategy for Growth and Strategy for Turn – Around and Re – Engineering
· Develop Strategy for Managing Reputation Risk and Crisis Management
· Understand Board Roles in Change Management.
Who Should Attend?
The Programme is specially designed for ALL Directors and their top management in the Private and Public Sectors.
· Strategic thinking, Strategic Direction, Planning and Decision Making for Directors
· Roles and Liabilities of Directors: Chairman, Managing Director, Executive Directors, Non-Executive Directors and Board Secretaries.
· The competent Director and Boards oversight functions
· The Effective Board
· Board Structure
· Board Relationship
· Board Processes
· Appraisal of Directors
· Corporate Governance, Accountability and Director Liabilities
· Board Leadership
· Directing and managing change for organizational transformation
· Reputation Risk Policies and Public Relations
· Stakeholders management:
– Government Relations
– Community Relations and Corporate Social Responsibility
· Board Policies
· Developing Strategy for growth
· Strategy for Turn – Around
· Managing Board Crisis, Issues and Corporate Risk
· Finance for Directors
· Coaching and Mentoring for Directors
· Effective Negotiation Skills
· Total Quality Management.
The fee for the London programme is
hundred and fifty pounds sterling) per participant. The fee for other
international participants is £2,950 (Two thousand Nine hundred and fifty
pounds sterling) per participant.
Programme fee for Accra – Ghana, Dubai – U.A.E. is £2950 (Two thousand
nine hundred and fifty pounds sterling) per participant. The Nigeria fee is
=N=690,000 (Six hundred and ninety thousand Naira) per participant.
Payment is by Bank remittance to the Account of “Business Education
ALL BOOKINGS ARE PRE- PAID.
The fee covers the following:
· Programme design
· Programme delivery
· Case study and syndicate work
· Lecture materials in CD
· Consultant’s Airfare (London – Lagos – London)
· Accommodation and meals of consultants
· Training room and equipment
· Lunch for participants and consultants
· Course Bags