Welcome To Business Education Examinations Council (BEEC)
From the Desk of the President [BEEC]
We are pleased to welcome you to Business Education Examinations Council (BEEC); “The leading management development & staff training organization in Africa.. You have probably taken the best decision to invest in your future career through BEEC training & examinations.
Accredited by the Federal Government (Centre for Management Development (CMD)); BEEC provides a comprehensive range of training and development courses designed to meet the needs of Executives and staff. BEEC examinations are of Internatioanl Standard; Qualifications are Universally recognized.
Feel free to peruse the site for more information.
Executive Development and Training Department
Learning & Training Needs Analysis, Learning Design, Course Planning and Administration
BEEC Consulting Group
Research: feasibility studies, corporate image study, Management Consulting, Public Relations Consulting
BEEC Professional Exams Department
BEEC Foundation Exams, BEEC Professional Certificate Exams, BEEC Professional Diploma Exams
BEEC Career and Employment Enhancement Advisory Service
Provide advice, guidance and fresh approach to apprenticeship scheme,
Production & ICT Department
Design & Production of BEEC Publications, BEEC Website
Business Development & Marketing Development
Business Development, Client Relations, Marketing of Programmes
● Professional Certificate and Diploma in PR
● Professional Certificate and Diploma in Marketing
● Professional Certificate and Diploma in Advertising
● Professional Certificate and Diploma in Business Management
● Professional Certificate and Diploma in Human Resource Management
● Federal Government Vocational Certificate Diploma in Film & TV Production.
● Chief Executives & Directors Development Programme
● Management & Leadership Programme
● Public relations & Communications Programme
● Human Resource Management Programme
● Marketing & Sales Management Programmes
● Secretaries & executive assistant programmes
● Finance, Audit & Accounting Programme
● Procurement Management & Supply Chain Programme
● Information Technology (ICT) Programme.