The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari of Nigeria and other Presidents of African countries made a pledge by raising their hands and giving their undertaking to drive Education at all levels at the just concluded Global Education Summit in London. Your good self has the responsibility to drive this pledge and ensure its successful implementation in your organization or ministry. Post experience education and training enhance efficiency and the organization’s effectiveness in the Workplace. BEEC International in association with The Management School London have pleasure in appealing to Ministers, Permanent Secretaries and Chief Executives of Organizations and Government Agencies to release their Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Senior Secretaries & Secretaries to attend in Lagos the “All Africa Executive Assistants & Senior Secretaries Development Programme which will be held at the Villa Toscana Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos from 26th to 29th October, 2021
This is an International programme to be delivered by top consultants.
The ALL Africa Executive Assistants & Senior Secretaries Development Programme is designed for Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants and Senior Secretaries from all over Africa. The aim of the programme is to update and enhance the Skills of Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants, Senior Secretaries and Secretaries with global best practice. The faculty is made up of top management consultants. Organizations and Governments all over Africa have been invited to participate.
The Programme has been designed to be highly interactive and will introduce new ideas, enhance skills, discuss and debate Executive Assistants, Secretarial and Management issues.
Participants will be made to develop and present solutions to specific Scenarios.
At the end of this programme, participants are expected to:
- Learn to become result driven Executive Assistants, Personal Assistants and Senior Secretaries
- Update and learn latest developments in Digital Secretarial Practice
- Give effective and efficient support to their bosses
- Share experience on how to manage-up
- Bring solutions to their bosses not problems
- Be well organized
- Be strong and effective communicator
- Anticipate the future and the needs of their organizations
- Be an effective team player
- Share experience with peers
- Manage time better and work to meet deadline
- Enhance Business writing skills
- Successfully negotiate and influence others
- Be efficient and effective in the conduct of Executive Assistants, secretarial and administrative functions
- Plan and organize work as well as the work of their bosses.
Fee: The fee for the programme is =N=195,000.00 (One Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand Naira).
ALL BOOKINGS ARE PRE PAID
BEEC will provide bank details to Ministries, Government Agencies and Organizations who wish to register participants. To proceed with registration, send the names of your nominees.
We look forward to receiving your nominations.
President, BEEC International
Past President, African Public Relations Association
Fellow, Past Council Member and Past Member Board of Fellows, Nigerian Institute of Management
Past President, Nigerian Institute of Public Relations
Past Board Member, International Public Relations Association
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com